|Hyatt Regency Cambridge|
|575 Memorial Drive (map)|
|Cambridge, MA, USA 02139-4896|
|Direct telephone: +1 617 492 1234|
|Direct fax: +1 617 491 6906|
Hotel Reservation Deadline: Saturday, May 21, 2016Click here to make a reservation.
ACM is holding a block of rooms at the Hyatt Regency Cambridge. These rooms are being held on a first-come, first-served basis at the discounted rate indicated below. Please be aware the room block fills quickly, so we suggest you make your hotel and travel plans early.
The group rate is guaranteed until Saturday, May 21, 2016, unless the block fills prior to that. If there are rooms available after the cutoff date, they will be available at the best rate offered at that time.
Single/Double: $239 per night plus tax. All rooms based on availability, and rates are subject to state and local occupancy taxes (check with the hotel).
Make your reservation:
has been created so you can make, modify and cancel your hotel reservations online, as well as take advantage of any room upgrades, amenities or other services offered by the hotel.
To access the website click here.
- Call the Hotel at 888-421-1442. Be sure to identify yourself as an attendee of "STOC 2016 Conference" to get the group rate.
Remember to save your confirmation number. The Hotel accepts the following methods of payment: cash, credit cards such as Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Carte Blanche and Diner's Club.
- Tutorial Day, Welcome Reception on Saturday, June 18:
- When making your reservation, remember that the Workshop/Tutorial Day and the Welcome Reception are scheduled for Saturday, June 18.
- For information about parking at the Hyatt Regency Cambridge click here.
- Fitness Facilities:
- Hotel guests will have complimentary use of the fitness center, sauna, and exercise room in the Hyatt Regency Cambridge.
Did you know?
Your support in staying at the Hyatt Regency Cambridge helps keep the conference costs down, which directly affects your registration fees. ACM guarantees the hotel that we will fill a certain number of “room nights” (rooms per night) during the conference. ACM incurs penalties if too many attendees opt to stay in other hotels in the area or neglect to indicate to the hotel that they are with the ACM conference.