The 43rd ACM Symposium on Theory of Computing (STOC 2011), sponsored by the ACM Special Interest Group on Algorithms and Computation Theory (SIGACT), will be held in San Jose, CA, Monday, June 6 - Wednesday, June 8, 2011, as part of the 2011 Federated Computing Research Converence (FCRC 2011). There will be a welcoming reception on Sunday, June 5 and, as an innovation for STOC, a POSTER SESSION Monday evening.
- Thursday, November 04, 2010 (4:59pm EST) : Submission of Extended Abstract due.
- Thursday, February 03, 2011 : Notification of acceptance or rejection of papers
- Monday, March 24, 2011 : Camera-ready papers due
- Monday, April 18, 2011 : Last day to apply for SIGACT travel support<
- Monday, May 2, 2011, 3pm EDT : Poster presentation requests due
- Sunday, May 15, 2011 : Hotel Reservation Deadline
- Monday, May 16, 2011 : Last day for early registration
- Sunday, June 5, 2011 : Welcome Reception
- Monday, June 6 - Wednesday, June 8, 2011: Conference
- Saturday, June 4 - Saturday, June 11, 2011: Full FCRC