Welcome to the STOC 2005 Home Page
Baltimore, MD - May 21-24, 2005
The 37th ACM Symposium on Theory of Computing (STOC 2005), sponsored
by the ACM Special Interest Group on Algorithms and Computation
Theory, will be held in Baltimore, MD, May 22 to 24, 2005.
STOC 2005 will be in conjunction with a series of lectures in commemoration of the work of Larry Stockmeyer (1948-2004), which will be held on May 21-22, 2005. More information can be found here.
For more information about STOC 2005, please visit the following links:
- Submission Deadline: November 4, 2004, 5:59 pm EST (10:59 pm GMT)
- Notification: January 28, 2005
- Camera-ready copy due: March 1, 2005
- Applications for student/developing country travel awards due: March 15, 2005
For visa requests, please go here.
- Early registration and room reservation deadline: April 18
- Lectures and STOC conference: May 21-24, 2005
Maps and travel information can be found here
Program Chair: Ronald Fagin, IBM Almaden Research Center
Tutorials Chair: Cynthia Dwork, Microsoft Research
Local Arrangements Chair: Christian Scheideler, Johns Hopkins University
General Chair: Hal Gabow, University of Colorado, Boulder
STOC 2005 is sponsored in part by generous contributions from the following organizations:
IBM Research partially sponsors students, NEC Research partially sponsors postdocs, the Johns Hopkins University partially sponsors the social event, and Microsoft Research is a general sponsor of the conference.
Questions and Comments:
If you have any questions or comments, please send them to